With 30 staff across 2 offices in Sydney and Melbourne, ADMATICians are leaders in marketing innovation, AdTech, and in providing marketers with transparency, ownership of data, and an omni-channel experience.
If you think you have what it takes to join the ADMATIC team, email through your Cover Letter and CV to JOINTHETEAM@ADMATIC.COM.AU.
The Accounting Assistant will work with and support ADMATIC’s Financial Controller primarily in the management of payables, receivables, reconciliations, expense management, and general accounting and administrative duties.
Diploma of Accounting or Bachelor of Accounting / Business.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Perform daily bank and credit card reconciliations
- Manage and process employee expenses
- Reconcile monthly supplier statements
- Assist in the preparation of month end data
- Assist in reconciling balance sheet items
- General accounting tasks as and when allocated
- General office administration duties as required
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- A formal accounting qualification
- Strong computer literacy – particularly with MS Excel
- Minimum 1 year as an Assistant Accountant within the advertising/media industry
- Experience using Xero is highly regarded
- An internal drive that seeks to always meet deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce would be an advantage
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our digitally innovative team and be the strategic/Account lead on one of our largest Accounts going into 2017. As a media agency we are focussed on designing the optimum communications/ planning and buying framework to deliver campaign results, and meet our client’s business objectives, holistically across all digital channels. The successful candidate will have Digital Marketing and Online Advertising knowledge and have second to none client servicing skills to achieve client expectations.
This role reports directly to the Group Account Director.
Tertiary education in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Marketing,
Communications, Finance, Mathematics, or related field.
- Provide strategic direction to your client and identify appropriate programs and services to meet your client’s needs.
- Apply best practice market, audience and ad-tech analysis to define and justify campaign strategies and provide executional direction.
- Collaborate with our traders and industry ad-tech vendors to stay abreast of changes in audience (demand and supply side) platforms, measurement tools and publisher private marketplace offerings.
- Work with internal planning and buying tools to quantitatively and qualitatively analyse the audience data, campaign delivery and make strategic recommendations on how to optimise performance on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with the Head of Digital on all media campaign performances and work closely with the trading team to achieve optimal client ROI on campaigns, whilst also achieving corporate margins.
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with ADMATIC Management regarding account status, issues, and opportunities.
- Travel to client meetings and actively take part in the client’s day to day business, which may include working on-site at the client’s office.
- Identify new opportunities and additional programs that would benefit your clients and the broader ADMATIC business.
- Comply with ADMATIC corporate policies and encourage the adoption of policies across your teams.
- Live the ADMATIC Core Values 24/7.
- Previous experience in managing client relationships (Accounts) and/or online strategy, preferably 3+ years
- Previous experience managing large campaign budgets (well in excess of $1,000,000 in revenue per quarter) spanning multiple channels, and ability to manage the entire digital (and potentially offline) investment process.
- Must be focused on customer service with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of current ad technologies that facilitate programmatic media buying
- Candidate needs to be able to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of clients’ needs, audience and campaign requirements in order to provide consultative strategic direction which will require:
- Strong business, technical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to create and administer complex programmatic campaign strategies
- Proven capacity to utilise data analytics to drive campaign strategy and optimisation
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills and ad industry measurement tools (Roy Morgan, ComScore, Google etc.)
Our Core Values
Be honest and truthful in your actions at all times. It is with an uncompromising and predictable consistency of the truth that you’ll gain trust.
Open communication and accountability means intentionally going out of your way to share information with your colleagues, and our clients.