With 30 staff across 2 offices in Sydney and Melbourne, ADMATICians are leaders in marketing innovation, AdTech, and in providing marketers with transparency, ownership of data, and an omni-channel experience.
If you think you have what it takes to join the ADMATIC team, email through your Cover Letter and CV to JOINTHETEAM@ADMATIC.COM.AU.
Our SEM specialist is responsible for managing allocated SEM accounts or campaigns – from
planning, execution, management and reporting. Our SEM Specialist is part of a bigger SEM team
and will work closely with the wider Search & Content, Client Services and Strategy Teams to carry
out their day to day work.
This role reports directly to the Search and Content Director.
Lead through hands-on management of assigned SEM accounts and campaigns including:
- Understand clients’ business objectives and agreed set KPIs.
- Conduct research in response to the brief or as part of campaign optimisation
and make recommendations led by data and insights.
- Collaborate with the Strategy team and the Accounts/Client Services team to
ensure the Search strategy fits within the overarching ADMATIC strategy and
deliver a holistic approach.
Execution and Optimisation:
- Adhere to ADMATIC and industry best practices to ensure consistency and high
quality of all work carried out.
- Optimise accounts and campaigns to achieve and excel agreed/set KPIs.
- Actively collaborate and communicate strategies and agree on next steps with
the clients to ensure they are a part of the ADMATIC journey.
- Prioritize and manage multiple client requests and projects through time
management, communication/collaboration with the clients/client services
team and delegation within the Search team.
Reporting and Analysis
- Timely delivery of reports as required in the form of ADMETRICS commentary or
comprehensive monthly reports/post campaign analysis.
- Work closely with the Trading team to develop ADMETRICS dashboards for the
clients, ensuring they have all the information required to make these exercises
- Proactively conduct industry research in order to deliver highly relevant
recommendations for the client.
- Collaborate with the Accounts team to develop and deliver reports and
recommendations that are holistic and reflect the overarching ADMATIC
- Live the ADMATIC values and be a team player.
- Drive SEM education internally with staff and externally with clients through
workshops and dialogue with growth being the key objective.
- Identify and innovate SEM technology, techniques and be up to date on latest
developments in the market.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience managing pay-per-click accounts spending at least $1m – 2m
- Experience managing and optimizing campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing and ad platforms
like AdWords Editor.
- Working with Google Analytics or other web analytics performing deep-dive analysis, and to
drive search marketing efforts.
- Experience with Bidding Platforms like Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick a plus.
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
- Demonstrated understanding of how SEM fits in the overall digital landscape.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to think creatively and work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 1+ years of experience in an agency environment.
- Tertiary education in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Marketing, Communications,
Finance, Mathematics, or related field.
OUR CORE VALUES:
Integrity – “Be honest and truthful in your actions at all times. It is with an uncompromising and
predictable consistency of the truth that you’ll gain trust.”
Transparency – “Open communication and accountability means intentionally going out of your
way to share information with your colleagues, and our clients.”
Mastery – “Is not knowing everything, but taking ownership of what you do not know.”
Leadership – “We are certainly not the kind that need to be ‘prodded’. If anything, we are the
Collaboration – “Work with our clients, and your fellow ADMATICians, to reach a shared
Purposeful Creativity – “Creativity is more than just being different … making the simple,
awesomely simple, that’s creativity too.”
Understanding – “People don’t always need advice; sometimes all they really need is an ear to
Innovation – “Our resolve to make better things happen for our clients. We innovate through our
self-imposed higher standard of work. Put simply, we’re not here to match the media status-quo.”
ADMATIC is looking for applicants for our Advertising Analyst Internship program.
Join a rapidly growing company within the advertising space, focusing heavily on big data, insights, analytics and technology.
You will be responsible for managing digital advertising campaigns within our Trading Desk team. You will be fully trained in various aspects of digital advertising including campaign setup, management and optimization techniques, using cutting-edge technologies both from global vendors such as Google, Adobe and Facebook, as well as the newest industry disruptive tech.
The role would have excellent personal and career development opportunities. You would be working in a positive, diverse and optimistic culture, as part of a young and ambitious team.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as Commerce, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Actuarial, Computer Science or Marketing.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyse digital data and draw meaningful insights and recommendations
- Advanced level of Excel knowledge
- Great communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Attention to detail and high accuracy
- Must be self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Effective time management skills, including the ability to prioritise and meet multiple deadlines
- Eager to learn
This internship program is for former students interested in a full-time employment opportunity
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)
The Media Planner and Account Manager role focusses on implementation; from media planning right through to execution, in response to a Client brief and with a direct commercial outcome for both the client, and agency based on achieving results.
Media planners/Account Managers identify which media platforms and channels are best suited to the client’s brand or product objectives. They work within the ADMATIC agency workflow to deliver a plan, with supporting rationale, and comply with media buying best practices. A Media planner/Account manager are successive roles at ADMATIC, with similar duties that fall into both roles, but with levels of client contact increasing with seniority.
The Media planner/ Account Manager enables ADMATIC clients to maximise the impact of their advertising campaigns through the use of a range of media models – direct, managed service (through AdTech vendors), Programmatic and other specialised services, such as SEO/SEM and Social, offered by ADMATIC in-house.
As such, ADMATIC Media Planners combine strategic thinking, and creative asset matching, with factual analysis to develop appropriate and channel agnostic implementation strategies to ensure that campaigns reach their target audiences with the right message, as effectively as possible.
- In your role as a media planner, you’ll usually work on several projects at the same time, often for a number of different clients. Duties generally fall into two main areas, with levels of client contact increasing with seniority:
Research (Audience Discovery) – in preparation of the implementation plan:
- Working with the client and Account team (‘pod’) to understand the client’s business objectives and advertising strategy.
- Undertaking research and analysing data using specialist industry resources/planning and buying tools.
- Identifying target audiences and analysing their characteristics, behaviour and media habits using the ADMATIC 3Cs framework.
- Making decisions on the best form of media – channel, and tactics, as well as the best ad formats; for specific clients and campaigns.
- Liaising with media owners, AdTech vendors, creative agency team, ADMATIC trading and specialist teams in SEO/SEM and Social to develop the media strategy, proposal, and campaign plan.
- Presenting proposals, including cost schedules, to clients.
- Recommending the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as the most effective flighting, and results guarantee.
- Compliance with ADMATIC campaign workflow, and commercial models.
- Working with the client service team, Account Director, and Campaign Executive (‘Pod’) to deliver on campaign plans, as well as the broader team; consisting of multi-disciplinary specialists in programmatic trading SEO, SEM, and Social.
- Making and maintaining good contacts with media owners, and AdTech vendors.
- Managing day-to-day client queries, and building relationships to gain respect and trust in your judgement.
- Proofreading creative advertisement content before implementation to ensure that the creative meets the requirements of the media strategy, platform best practices, and is delivered to specification.
- Maintaining detailed records inclusive of budget trackers.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns in order to inform future campaigns.
- Applied knowledge of media and communication platforms to identify the most appropriate mediums.
- Is able to co-ordinate and help prioritise a multi-disciplined team to deliver campaign requirements.
- Experience planning and buying digital (and traditional media), as well as managing client relationships (accounts), preferably 5+ years.
- Must be focused on customer service with excellent communication and commercial skills
- Knowledge of current ad-technologies that facilitate programmatic media buying
- Strong marketing/media acumen; is able to quicly gain an in depth knowledge of clients’ business needs, category and products to deliver an actional implementation plan.
- Agency workflow/process knowledge.
- Knowledge of the online advertising, current ad serving and buying technologies
- Conflict resolution/ problem-solving skills
- Proven capacity to utilize analytics to drive implementatuon strategy and optimisation
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Advanced knowledge of Industry planning/measurement tools and their application to campaign Strategy (Roy Morgan, ComScore, Hitwise, Google etc.)
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Integrity – “Be honest and truthful in your actions at all times. It is with an uncompromising and predictable consistency of the truth that you’ll gain trust.”
- Transparency – “Open communication and accountability means intentionally going out of your way to share information with your colleagues, and our clients.”
- Mastery – “Is not knowing everything, but taking ownership of what you do not know.”
- Leadership – “We are certainly not the kind that need to be ‘prodded’. If anything, we are the prod!”
- Collaboration – “Work with our clients, and your fellow ADMATICians, to reach a shared objective.”
- Purposeful Creativity – “Creativity is more than just being different … making the simple, awesomely simple, that’s creativity too.”
- Understanding – “People don’t always need advice; sometimes all they really need is an ear to listen.”
- Innovation – “Our resolve to make better things happen for our clients. We innovate through our self-imposed higher standard of work. Put simply, we’re not here to match the media status-quo.”
ADMATIC is looking for applicants for our Marketing Internship program.
Successful applicants will assist in the communications, strategy & planning of digital media
A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Arts (language or design), or Business is mandatory.
This internship program is for former students interested in a full-time employment opportunity.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc New Zealand Citizens)
- Assist the planning, strategy & trading teams in pulling together campaign proposals & presentations.
- Update campaign performance results to present back to clients.
- Develop insights through research to improve campaign planning & results
- Internet Market research
- Social media and digital media & marketing
- Fantastic communication skills
- High level proficiency in MS PowerPoint
- Functional MS Excel ability
- An eye for detail
- A willingness to learn
- An ability to think laterally
- Great time management skills
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our digitally innovative team and be the strategic/Account lead on one of our largest Accounts going into 2018. As a media agency we are focused on designing the optimum communications/ planning and buying framework to deliver campaign results, and meet our client’s business objectives, holistically across all digital channels. The successful candidate will have Digital Marketing and Online Advertising knowledge and have second to none client servicing skills to achieve client expectations.
This role reports directly to the Group Account Director.
- Provide strategic direction to your client and identify appropriate programs and services to meet your client’s needs.
- Apply best practice market, audience and ad-tech analysis to define and justify campaign strategies and provide executional direction.
- Collaborate with our traders and industry ad-tech vendors to stay abreast of changes in audience (demand and supply side) platforms, measurement tools and publisher private marketplace offerings.
- Work with internal planning and buying tools to quantitatively and qualitatively analyse the audience data, campaign delivery and make strategic recommendations on how to optimise performance on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with the Head of Digital on all media campaign performances and work closely with the trading team to achieve optimal client ROI on campaigns, whilst also achieving corporate margins.
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with ADMATIC Management regarding account status, issues, and opportunities.
- Travel to client meetings and actively take part in the client’s day to day business, which may include working on-site at the client’s office.
- Identify new opportunities and additional programs that would benefit your clients and the broader ADMATIC business.
- Comply with ADMATIC corporate policies and encourage the adoption of policies across your teams.
- Live the ADMATIC Core Values 24/7.
- Previous experience in managing client relationships (Accounts) and/or online strategy, preferably 3+ years
- Previous experience managing large campaign budgets (well in excess of $1,000,000 in revenue per quarter) spanning multiple channels, and ability to manage the entire digital (and potentially offline) investment process.
- Must be focused on customer service with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of current ad technologies that facilitate programmatic media buying
- Candidate needs to be able to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of clients’ needs, audience and campaign requirements in order to provide consultative strategic direction which will require:
- Strong business, technical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to create and administer complex programmatic campaign strategies
- Proven capacity to utilise data analytics to drive campaign strategy and optimisation
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills and ad industry measurement tools (Roy Morgan, ComScore, Google etc.)
Tertiary education in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Marketing,
Communications, Finance, Mathematics, or related field.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)
Our Core Values
Be honest and truthful in your actions at all times. It is with an uncompromising and predictable consistency of the truth that you’ll gain trust.
Open communication and accountability means intentionally going out of your way to share information with your colleagues, and our clients.